We like to meet!
There are three types of events listed here:
- regular meetups we organise every 3 weeks (or more frequently!) to get the community together, keep the conversations going, and cover topics of general interest;
- full-day events: a hackothon or conference to push the envelope, get knee-deep and drive enthusiasm for open data
- open data-related events in Hong Kong: we’ll showcase such events here.
Add your event
- Leave the details at the bottom of this page or email the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a Google Calendar event and send an invite to email@example.com
Calendar of open data-related events
Our speaker Miss Joey Lam Deputy Government Chief Information Officer will discuss what the HK Government is doing with Open Data, the opportunities, the challenges, the roadmap, as well as the outcomes of the recent Data.One competition, and as a special surprise, introduce a new initiative of Government-wide release of PSI. Miss Lam will also be accompanied other OGCIO staff to outreach and discuss with ODHK members.read more
Our speaker will be Kenneth Chen, Secretary General of the LegCo Secretariat will present “Open Legco”, Hong Kong’s Legislative Council’s foray into the Open Data space, as well as speak about the opportunities of open data for civic engagement, politics and legislation in Hong Kong, and the challenges for government to get with Open Data.read more
One year ago we formed ODHK and had our very first meetup. 17 meetups later we’re taking the next steps and want to celebrate this with you!read more